Potato Nutrition Handbook: a comprehensive review of nutrition research as it pertains to the potato, along with healthy recipe suggestions, a potato type primer and other interesting potato industry information.
SCIENCE-BASED NUTRITION HANDOUTS: Downloadable, copy-ready information and recommendations for a healthy lifestyle.
RESEARCH: Presented research and published manuscripts
- Vegetable Cost Metrics Show That Potatoes and Beans Provide Most Nutrients Per Penny
- Effects of Potato Consumption on Oxidative Stress, Inflammatory Damage and Immune Response in Humans
- Glycemic Index of Potatoes Commonly Consumed in North America
PRINTABLE RECIPE CARDS & Brochures: Healthy potato recipes to showcase how nutritious potatoes can stay
- Teacher’s Briefing: Explanation of the nutrition lesson plan
- Dig This Classroom Poster: Colorful and entertaining poster to use as a visual aid in teaching students how to read a nutrition label (Click here to order the printed poster)
- How to Read a Nutrition Label: How to Read a Nutrition Label: Student lesson and activity handout