Halloween is right around the corner, here a few “scary” potato recipes in preparation for the holiday!
- Wicked Witch Stuffed Potatoes are sure to cast a spell that produces smiles around the table.
- Why not serve up Mummified Mashed Potatoes to your Halloween party guests? In fact, guests can even decorate their own mummies!
- Add some spook to your Halloween table with a creamy and delicious Loaded Mashed Potato Spider Web Casserole.
- This spooky and cute recipe for Boo! Pumpkin and Potato Stew makes a ghoulishly good Halloween feast!
- Make large Stuffed Potato Spiders as a meal or make little babies to take to a party as appetizers.
What’s your go-to Halloween party recipe?