1. Bake diced potatoes according to package directions. CCP: Heat to 140° F degrees for at least 15 seconds. Remove from the oven and cool in the refrigerator. CCP: Cool to 70° F degrees within 2 hours. Cool to 41° F degrees within 4 hours.
2. Chill Korean BBQ sauce in the refrigerator. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower.
3. Thaw chicken in the refrigerator the night before. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower. Remove from the refrigerator and place in a 4″ full perforated steamtable pan lined with a 6″ regular steamtable pan. Chop chicken pieces into smaller pieces using a pastry cutter or scraper.
4. In a large bowl or round storage container, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, lime juice, and cilantro. When lime juice is incorporated, whisk milk into the mixture until smooth. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower.
5. In a large bowl or steamtable pan, add thawed, chicken pieces and cooled diced potatoes. Coat chicken well with cilantro ranch dressing. CCP: Hold at 41° F degrees or lower
6. Build Sandwiches: Place 1 cup (8.25 oz) cilantro ranch potato-chicken salad on the bottom portion of each hamburger bun and drizzle with 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) of Korean BBQ Sauce. Add the top piece of the bun and serve.
Meat/Meat ALT 2 oz eq. MMA, Grain 2 oz eq. grain, Vegetable 0.5 cup starchy
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below
Please Note: You have clicked on a link to a website maintained by a third party and are about to leave the Potatoes USA website. The external link should not be considered an endorsement by Potatoes USA of the third party website or the company or organization that owns it, and Potatoes USA is not responsible for the accuracy or nature of the content of the linked website.
Click ‘OK’ to continue, or ‘Cancel’ to return to PotatoGoodness.com.OK Cancel