Mashed Potato Chips
Ready Time: 34min
Prep Time: 12min
Cook Time: 22min
Potato Type: Russet
Serves: 45-50 chips
Prep Method: BakedMashed
Crispy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside, these mashed potato chips are scrumptious!
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 12min | Cook Time: 22min
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and beat in egg and goat cheese until fully incorporated.
- Fold in herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Insert a star tip into a piping bag and fill with the potato mixture.
- Pipe small stars onto a lightly greased baking sheet (by simply holding the tip against the surface and gently squeezing, without twisting your wrist).
- Season the center of each star with a small amount of cracked black pepper and lightly sprinkle all stars with salt.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until mashed potato chips begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow chips to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below