This recipe is written and intended for school foodservice professionals. However, it is a great treat at home!
1. Line a 18×26 pan with foil and spray with non-stick
2. Mix together all of the ingredients and sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese mixture onto pans
3. Cut the potatoes in half length wise
4. Lightly coat the potatoes with veggie oil
5. Place in the potatoes cut side down in the pans on top of cheese mixture
In the Anderson County School System, Jessica Green is the Manager at Fairview Elementary. She and her staff serve over 4470 lunches and 3700 breakfasts per month. Jessica enjoys trying new recipes and stepping outside of her comfort zone to add a little excitement to her meals. Jessica has been a Manager for two years at Fairview.
Her students and staff enjoyed the bakers very much!
Social Media: AC School Nutrition (twitter) and Facebook is Anderson County Schools-School Nutrition program
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below
Please Note: You have clicked on a link to a website maintained by a third party and are about to leave the Potatoes USA website. The external link should not be considered an endorsement by Potatoes USA of the third party website or the company or organization that owns it, and Potatoes USA is not responsible for the accuracy or nature of the content of the linked website.
Click ‘OK’ to continue, or ‘Cancel’ to return to PotatoGoodness.com.OKCancel