Quick Gluten-Free Potato Lasagna
Ready Time: 60min
Prep Time: 20min
Cook Time: 40min
Potato Type: Yellow
Prep Method: Boiled
This gluten-free lasagna recipe is simple to whip up for a delicious dinner.
- 2 links Italian turkey sausage
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil or Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups gluten-free marinara sauce, divided
- 1 ¼ pounds thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes divided
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
Prep Time: 20min | Cook Time: 40min
- Remove sausage from casing and crumble into a medium skillet with onion.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until both are browned, breaking up sausage with the back of a spoon.
- Stir together ricotta, basil, garlic powder and egg white in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Place 1/3 of the potatoes in the bottom of the dish, forming a solid layer with no gaps.
- Drop 1/2 the ricotta mixture in spoonfuls over the top and spread out just a little.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the mozzarella and 1/2 the sausage mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup more sauce then repeat potato, cheese and meat layers.
- Top with the last layer of potatoes, remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover with plastic wrap and make a small slit to vent.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below