Rosemary-Lemon Potato Bites
Ready Time: 25min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 20min
Potato Type: Yellow
Prep Method: Roasted
These bites are a delicious, simple and portable way to get your pre-workout fuel.
- 1 medium yellow potato, cut into small wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt, divided
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons water
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 20min
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Toss potato wedges in olive oil, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, and a dash of sea salt.
- Roast until potatoes are soft but beginning to crisp and brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining rosemary and sea salt. Thin out with water as desired.
- To serve, place potatoes on a plate and use yogurt sauce as a dip.
Swap in whatever type of potato you prefer, but keep in mind that cooking time may vary slightly
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below