Skillet Fajita Hash browns
Ready Time: 20min
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 15min
Prep Method: Pan Fried
With carbs for refueling and fiber to fill you up, these Skillet Fajita Hash browns are a great post-workout meal.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 1/3 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free refried black beans
- 1/2 cup sauteed peppers and onions
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Tablespoon guacamole
- 1 Tablespoon salsa verde
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 15min
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in a small ovenproof skillet (preferably cast iron) over medium-high heat until hot; add potatoes. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with beans, peppers, onion and cheese; broil until cheese melts. Top with guacamole and salsa verde.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below