Spring Nicoise Potato Salad
Ready Time: 30min
Prep Time: 20min
Cook Time: 10min
Potato Type: Reds
Prep Method: Boiled
You'll love this fresh and tasty potato salad and it's healthy too!
- 8 small red potatoes, uniform in size (about 1 lb)
- 1 6-ounce can white tuna in water, drained
- 12 steamed asparagus spears
- 8 radishes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Prep Time: 20min | Cook Time: 10min
- Leave skin on potatoes, quarter and place in large pot; pour over enough water to cover. Set over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Arrange potatoes on platter with tuna, asparagus, radishes, olives and onion.
- In small bowl, whisk vinegar, parsley, and oil; drizzle over salad. Season with salt and pepper.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below