Spring Potato Salad
Ready Time: 40min
Prep Time: 20min
Cook Time: 20min
- 2 lbs. small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup frozen and thawed or cooked fresh baby peas
Prep Time: 20min | Cook Time: 20min
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut potatoes in half and transfer to large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat.
- Grill potatoes for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly grill marked.
- Whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice, mint, shallots and Dijon in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss potatoes, arugula, peas and dressing together. Makes 10 servings.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below