A few years ago, spiralizers came onto the kitchen scene as a must have gadget and they still are. If you’re like many others, you’ve jumped on the spiralizing bandwagon, but may not know where to start.
Wanting to spiralize your potatoes, but not sure what to make? We have 7 delicious, quick and easy spiralized potato snacks and meals for you to try at home. The best part is each of the recipes can be made in under 30 minutes. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
- Spiralized Potato Waffle Nachos – Theses Spiralized Potato Waffle Nachos are a perfectly balanced Post-Workout meal to help refuel and energize your body!
- Cajun Spiralized Potatoes & Sausage Foil Packets – These Cajun Spiralized Potatoes and Sausage Packets come together in 15 minutes! Just add everything to a foil packet and bake or grill, this makes for easy cleanup too!
- Mexican Breakfast Bowl with Spiralized Potatoes – This easy Mexican inspired Breakfast Bowl with spiralized potatoes is a colorful option that can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. Tweak the toppings to fit your tastes and enjoy.
- Baked Spiralized French Fries with Creamy Sriracha Dip – Do you get cravings for French Fries? This at-home version of the beloved snack will remind you of curly fries, but without the guilt! A spiralizer will slice your potato nice and thin, so they can easily crisp up in the oven- no fryer necessary! Want an extra kick? Dip them in this creamy sriracha dip! No one needs to know it’s full of protein from Greek yogurt, right?
- Creamy Pesto Potato Noodles – This creamy pesto potato noodles recipe is a flavorful dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes. Instead of traditional refined grain pasta, the spiralized potato noodles are tossed in a creamy pesto sauce with jammy roasted tomatoes!
- 30 Minute Miso Ramen with Potato Noodles – This light and flavorful ramen bowl has a secret: instead of noodles, you’ll be enjoying spiralized potatoes. We’ve included lots of wonderful vegetables and garnishes in the recipe, but you can be very flexible, adding and omitting to suit your taste and the contents of your refrigerator. Vegetarian and gluten-free with vegan option.
- Hamburger Bowls – When you’re craving a burger, but trying to be good, whip up some tasty Hamburger Bowls! They’re so simple and take just 30 minutes to construct!