The 10 Best Recipes to Fuel Your Pesto Obsession
These 10 potato recipes prove that pesto can go beyond pasta. From creamy mashed potatoes to roasted potatoes and green beans you can put this delicious Italian sauce on pretty much everything.
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Basil Pesto – Give your favorite creamy mashed potatoes recipe a twist with fresh basil pesto.
- Pesto Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans – Looking for a simple and delicious side dish? These Pesto Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans are made with just five ingredients and couldn’t be easier to prepare!
- Roasted Potato Crostini with Pesto Cheese – This Roasted Potato Crostini with Pesto Cheese recipe is as delicious as it sounds and easy to make in only 3 steps.
- Grilled Pesto Potato Salad – With the pop of pesto, Parmesan and pepper seasoning added to the grilled red potatoes your guests will be saying “Pass the Pesto Potato Salad.” This salad can conveniently be prepared with only a couple of bowls, a gas grilled and a microwave.
- Smashed Potatoes with Avocado Pesto – Boil, smash, then bake. Dinner tonight is looking tasty with these easy Smashed Potatoes.
- Power Baked Potato – A traditional baked potato is given a powerful boost with the addition of protein-rich ricotta, baby spinach and flavorful pesto.
- Pesto Parmesan Potato Stackers – This Pesto Parmesan Potato Stackers recipe includes Roasted yellow potato stacks layered with fresh basil pesto and melted Parmesan cheese. For a twist, layer potatoes with your favorite flavors—from garlic and olive oil to mozzarella and marinara.
- Creamy Peso Potato Noodles – This creamy pesto potato noodles recipe is a flavorful dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes. Instead of traditional refined grain pasta, the spiralized potato noodles are tossed in a creamy pesto sauce with jammy roasted tomatoes!
- Ligurian-Style Pesto Genovese – Pasta Genovese is a classic Italian dish featuring pasta, potatoes, green beans and pesto. It makes a perfect one pot meal and the leftovers are fantastic the next day!
- Homemade Pesto Gnocchi – Potato gnocchi served with cherry tomatoes, a fresh arugula-pumpkin seed pesto sauce, topped with shaved Parmesan.