Top 10 Recipes of 2018
From breakfast to dinner and everything in between, take a look at the top 10 recipes of the year! The common theme was “easy to prepare” meals with simple ingredients that can be made in under 45 minutes. The top two recipes of 2018 were the Pesto Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans recipe and the Mashed Potato and Egg Bites recipe. Take a look at all 10 below.
- Pesto Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans – Looking for a simple and delicious side dish? These Pesto Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans are made with just five ingredients and couldn’t be easier to prepare!
- Mashed Potato and Egg Bites – Leftovers never looked this good. Make ‘em perfectly packed with Mashed Potato and Egg Bites.
- Easy Southwest Potato Salad – In just thirty minutes, have a delicious lunch, vegetarian taco filling, or salad topping of potato salad packed with vegetables and flavorful spices.
- Cheesy Jalapeno Potato Bites – Add a little spice to your leftovers and whip up these Cheesy Jalapeno Potato Bites!
- Grilled Pesto Potato Salad– Make the most of grill season and get the smoky flavor you love with Grilled Pesto Potato Salad.
- Pickled Green Olive Potato Salad – Perfect for picnics and potlucks alike, the Pickled Green Olive and Potato Salad is sure to be a hit whatever your plans.
- Pesto Parmesan Potato Stackers – Make yellow potato stacks for days with steaming Pesto Parmesan Potato Stackers.
- Homemade Tots – Taters just got greater. Grab fluffy white potatoes and try these Homemade Tots.
- Crispy Potato Tacos – Vegetarian crispy potato tacos, or Taquitos Dorados de Papa, are delicious, nutrition packed tacos that all your guests can enjoy.
- Sheet Pan Salmon Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – This easy sheet pan salmon dinner features fingerling potatoes, sustainable wild salmon, and hearty vegetables in a one pan recipe.