At a Glance
- Potato Type: Yellow
- Special Requests: Gluten Free
- Yield: 4 Servings
Celebrate National Barbecue Month than with America’s favorite vegetable. This full-meal recipe can be prepared in the oven or on the grill – and thanks to the foil packaging, they’re virtually mess-free! And the best part—just 250 calories per serving! If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Greek or olive oil vinaigrette*
- 1/3 cup quartered Kalamata olives (optional)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt*
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
Mix all ingredients except tomatoes in a large bowl. Place equal amounts onto 4 large squares of heavy-duty foil. Fold in top and sides of each to enclose filling, leaving room for air to circulate. Grill over medium heat for about 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are soft. Carefully open packets and sprinkle equal amounts of tomato over each. Makes 4 servings.
Note: Packets may also be baked at 400°F for 30 minutes instead of grilling.
Calories: 250 Fat: 10g Sodium: 1030mg Vitamin C: 0.6% Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g Potassium: 118mg