Partnership Opportunities: Request an Innovation & Education Session
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Schedule a free innovation session
- Learn more about U.S. potato ingredients
- Learn about how to use U.S. potatoes in additional applications
- Better understand the functional benefits of U.S. potatoes
- Learn more about how versatile U.S. potatoes can be
To schedule a meeting, please email [email protected] or call 303-873-2331
Are you a food manufacturer looking to re-imagine your products and need some support? We’re here to help. Whether it’s clean label, allergen-free, gluten-free need or another solution you’re after, potatoes are the perfect ingredient. From consumer-packaged goods, to frozen meals, refrigerated meal kits, and everything in between, potatoes are the whole food, highly functional ingredient you need.
U.S. POTATOES ARE A HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL, NUTRIENT-DENSE INGREDIENT BELOVED BY CONSUMERS
- Enhanced browning/ color
- Excellent gluten-free option
- Improved texture and flavor
- Extender and yield improvement
- Improved adhesion and emulsifier
- Humectant or shelf-life extender
- More energy-packed than any other popular vegetable.
- Potatoes are a nutrient-dense complex- carbohydrate, with potassium and plant-based protein.
- Potatoes are a familiar, whole-food addition plant-based foods.
- Loved by Consumers (#1 Favorite vegetable)1
- Fit into healthy consumer diet trends (whole foods, gluten-free, veg/vegan, etc.)2
- Customers demand plant-based, allergen-free, and clean labels and familiar food products.
1. Potatoes USA. “2019 Consumer A&U Quantitative Report” January 2020, slide 45.
2. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Department of Agriculture. 2015 – 2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. 8th Edition. December 2015. Available at http://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/.pp 46-47.