Indian inspired pizza with coconut curry and roasted potatoes on flat bread.
1. In a steam kettle or tilt skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions, and cook until they are translucent about 5-7 minutes. Add the curry powder and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the flour and stir for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the vegetable stock and the coconut milk, stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil and thickens slightly. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer over low heat, adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and cool to 40 F, before using.
3. To roast the potatoes, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and curry powder. Roast in a 400-degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked and golden. Be sure to rotate the pan every 8 minutes or so in order to ensure even cooking. Allow the potatoes to cool completely before using.
4. To assemble the pizza, ladle 12 ounces of the curry sauce onto the pizza crust. Top with 16 ounces of shredded mozzarella. Arrange the potatoes in a thin layer around the pizza (similar to the way you would other pizza toppings), followed by a ½ cup of the peppers and a ½ cup of the onions.
5. Place the pizza into a 400 F oven for 13-15 minutes.
6. Allow the pizza to cool slightly (about 1-2 minutes) before topping with the cilantro. Slice the pizza into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below
Please Note: You have clicked on a link to a website maintained by a third party and are about to leave the Potatoes USA website. The external link should not be considered an endorsement by Potatoes USA of the third party website or the company or organization that owns it, and Potatoes USA is not responsible for the accuracy or nature of the content of the linked website.
Click ‘OK’ to continue, or ‘Cancel’ to return to PotatoGoodness.com.OK Cancel