Potato Energy Bites
Ready Time: 10min
Potato Type: Russet
A healthy and portable snack made with simple ingredients, and no refined sugars!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Flesh from ½ large russet potato, cooked (about ¾ cup)
- 3 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, flax, pumpkin seeds, cherries, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mash together potato, peanut butter, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Add potato mixture to oats, and stir until fully combined (I like to use my hands to mix).
- Roll into 12 balls, and store in fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritionals are per ball.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below