At a Glance
- Potato Type: Fingerling
- Prep Method: Baked
- Special Requests: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien
Courtesy of Hungry Girl. Sign up for free daily emails at
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Place halved potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
3. Place potatoes cut sides down on the baking sheet. Bake until tender and browned, 25 – 30 minutes.
4. Let cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl, and add remaining salad ingredients. Mix well.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad, and toss to coat. Dig in!
Serving size: About 1 1/3 cups
Calories: 150 Fat: 5g Sodium: 175mg Carbohydrates: 25g Fiber: 3.5g Protein: 3g