At a Glance
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup frozen and thawed or cooked fresh baby peas
Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool. Cut potatoes in half and transfer to large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons oil and toss to coat.
Grill potatoes for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly grill marked.
Whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice, mint, shallots and Dijon in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss potatoes, arugula, peas and dressing together. Makes 10 servings.
Nutrition Analysis Per Serving:
Calories: 157, Fat: 4.5g, Sat Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 80mg, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 3g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 10%, Vitamin C: 48%, Calcium: 4%, Iron: 7%, Potassium: 425mg