This Chipotle and Lime Roasted Potatoes recipe is courtesy of In Sock Monkey Slippers.
1 1/2 to 2 lbs small new potatoes
1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 chipotle pepper from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce*
2 teaspoons adobo sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon lime zest
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 35min
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. With a knife, slice the potatoes in half. Place the halved potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the potatoes. Add salt and toss with your hands until the potatoes are thoroughly coated with oil and salt. Place in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring once, until golden and can be easily pierced with a fork.
2. While the potatoes are cooking: Mince the chipotle pepper. Place in a large bowl. Add the adobo sauce to the bowl.
3. Add the garlic to the bowl as well.
4. Next, add the lime zest, lime juice, and the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
5. Whisk everything together until combined.
6. Once the potatoes are done and still hot, pour them into the chipotle lime dressing. Add cilantro and gently stir to combine, making sure every potato is covered. Plate and serve.
Please Note: You have clicked on a link to a website maintained by a third party and are about to leave the Potatoes USA website. The external link should not be considered an endorsement by Potatoes USA of the third party website or the company or organization that owns it, and Potatoes USA is not responsible for the accuracy or nature of the content of the linked website.