Recipe by: Potatoes USA
If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are it is gluten-free.
- 3 medium (5 to 6-ounce) white potatoes
- 6 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 6 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese*
- 1 teaspoons minced canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce*
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
Prep Time: 35min | Cook Time: 10min
- Leave skin on or peel potatoes.
- Cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Place potato pieces in medium pot and pour over enough water (or reduced-sodium broth) to cover.
- Set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, then shake potatoes over low heat 1 minute to dry. Mash with potato masher or fork. M
- ix in milk, cheese, chipotle peppers, cumin, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below