This pizza explodes with flavor, bringing together Italian beef, mushrooms, hand-crushed tomatoes, and mashed potatoes in a combination your patrons will love.
1. Prepare your mashed dehydrated potatoes. When they are warm carefully place the mashed potatoes into a piping bag
2. Preheat your oven at 500 °F.
3. On a 1/4 sheet pan coated with olive oil, place your tomatoes onto the pan. Lightly season with salt and a light drizzle of olive oil. Place your pan into the oven and roast for approximately 15 minutes or when ready. Your tomatoes should still be slightly firm, lightly toasted and charred with some caramelization. Set aside until warm.
4. Spread your dehydrated potatoes onto a skillet and season with salt and pepper. Place your skillet into the oven and lightly toast the potatoes. This will take about 3-5 minutes. Your dehydrated potatoes should look like tiny toasted potato chips or flakes. Lightly season with cayenne, paprika, chili powder or spicy seasoning.
5. Preheat your oven to 550 °F.
6. Shape and stretch your pizza into a 12 inch circle. Add your mozzarella and pioppini mushrooms. Using tongs, take your warm beef out from the au jus and carefully place onto pizza. Place your pizza into a 550 degree oven and cook for 8-10 minutes. Take your pizza out of the oven and cut into desired slices
7. Hand crush your tomatoes and place them onto your pizza. Pipe on the mashed potatoes, drizzle garlic oil, and sprinkle the potato flakes over your pizza. The addition of hot giardiniera is option and amazing. Serve and Enjoy!
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below
Please Note: You have clicked on a link to a website maintained by a third party and are about to leave the Potatoes USA website. The external link should not be considered an endorsement by Potatoes USA of the third party website or the company or organization that owns it, and Potatoes USA is not responsible for the accuracy or nature of the content of the linked website.
Click ‘OK’ to continue, or ‘Cancel’ to return to PotatoGoodness.com.OK Cancel