Nachos never tasted so good. Crispy baked potatoes topped with cheese, tomatoes, beans, olives, onions and chile.
- 1 1/2 lbs. russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning blend*
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese*
- 1/4 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans*
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 Tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- Salsa, guacamole and sour cream (optional)
Prep Time: 25min | Cook Time: 35min
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
- Place potatoes into a medium size bowl with the oil, garlic salt and Mexican seasoning.
- Stir well to coat potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring several times, until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with cheese, beans, tomatoes, olives, onions and chiles.
- Bake for 5 minutes more to melt cheese. optional, serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
Review This Recipe
Amy 4 years ago
Great for parties!
Valerie 3 years ago
This recipe is a hit! We love it. Even used it for a cooking class. Went over very well.
Ana 1 year ago
I know it's delicious.
linda 1 year ago
this was a great recipe, I was just wondering if it could use sweet potato instead of a white potato