Ready Time: 55min
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 30min
Potato Type: Fingerling
Prep Method: Baked
Recipe By: Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon. each salt and black pepper
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 30min
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place halved potatoes in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes cut sides down on the baking sheet.
- Bake until tender and browned, 25 – 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and add remaining salad ingredients. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle over salad, and toss to coat. Dig in!
Review This Recipe
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below